Friday, January 18, 2013

New Year, new me!


Ok maybe not.  Every year, even though I tell people I don’t make resolutions, I make a mental list of things I plan to do in the New Year.  I always have grand plans to organize my life, get healthy, be a better mother, wife, friend, etc, etc, etc.  Usually by week 2 of the New Year I’ve abandoned most of those plans.  This year is no different, except, I’m starting a blog.  Something I’ve wanted to do for a while but just never found the time for.  For Christmas this year my husband gave me a swanky new camera, and I need an excuse to use it.  My kids are getting sick of me sticking the camera in their face when they are doing things like eating, sleeping, watching TV, or trying to talk to me.  They told me to “get a hobby” so here I am! 
 
See what I mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment